What is the Carefusion SpiroUSB? A PC based spirometer, using Carefusion SPCS software system for powerful reporting & database. Highly portable, lightweight and easy to use.
Carefusion SpiroUSB with SPCS Software
A revolutionary PC based spirometer that plugs directly into the USB port of your desktop or laptop computer. It utilises the highly acclaimed Carefusion SPCS software allowing full spirometry tests to be performed. SPCS is a fully Windows™ compatible spirometry system that interfaces seamlessly with the SpiroUSB providing many display options and includes powerful reporting and database facilities.
The SpiroUSB uses the CareFusion Digital Volume Transducer, an extremely stable form of volume transducer, which measures expired air directly at B.T.P.S (Body Temperature and Pressure with Saturated water vapour) thus avoiding the inaccuracies of temperature corrections. This transducer is insensitive to the effects of condensation and temperature and avoids the need for individual calibration prior to performing a test.
- Precision Micro Medical transducer
- Offers all the functionality of the SPCS software which is included as standard with SpiroUSB
- Highly portable when used with a laptop
- Automatically launches SPCS on connection to PC
- Configurable printout format
- No batteries required – powered directly via PC
- Spirometry PC Software can integrate with EMIS and SystmOne