seca CT3000i Interpretive Portable ECG
Entry-level ECG without compromises
Don’t accept compromises. The CT3000i enables the same quality standards as higher class models. It is a portable, lightweight ECG machine, that prints 12 simultaneously acquired ECG traces on 90 mm paper eliminating trace overlap. Entry-level doesn’t mean a loss of quality. The CT3000i comes with a copy button for extra ECG traces, recharge function with up to 4 hours of of continuous operation without mains supply.
- 12 lead, 3 Channel ECG with high quality interpretive programme.
- Auto-start button automatically produces the ECG traces complete with Rhythm Strip, Measurements and Interpretation.
- Filters for baseline, electrical and muscle tremor interference, providing clear traces.
- Lead off warning and identification.
- Useful copy button for extra ECG traces.
- 12 simultaneously acquired ECG traces printed on 90 mm paper, eliminates trace overlap.
- Paper tray accommodates z-fold or roll paper.
- Manual button provides real time print-outs.
- Mains and battery operation.
- Battery recharges automatically and when fully charged provides 4 hours of continuous operation.
- Secure and portable within the seca hard carry case option (see accessories and consumables).
- QTC interval – Ideal for Mental Health
Supplied complete with: Mains cable, Patient cable, Pack of z-fold paper, 300 disposable electrodes and alligator clips
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 293 x 210 x 73 mm
- Net Weight 0.5 sts / 2.9 kg
- Power Supply Power adapter, rechargeable batteries
- ECG Channels 3
seca CT3000 Aluminium Carry Case
seca CT3000i Z-Fold Paper (Single)
seca CT500 ECG Trolley
Covidien Q-Trace GOLD Electrodes pk 500
5400 Q-Trace ECG TAB Electrodes (x500)
Extended 2 year comprehensive warranty for seca CT3000i