Vitalograph ALPHA Touch is an easy to use, lightweight desktop spirometer that offers the benefits of portability and a built-in printer.
Vitalograph ALPHA Spirometer with Device Studio and Connect Software
The next generation in our range of diagnostic desktop spirometers
Designed for testing on the go, remotely or in a clinic, the Alpha is our ultimate desktop spirometry solution.
The new Alpha encompasses compliance with the ATS/ERS 2019 spirometry guidelines, multiple testing options, quick loading integrated thermal printer and direct links to Vitalograph Device Studio to generate PDF reports. Vitalograph Connect provides versatile connectivity to your electronic medical records via via HL-7 and GDT, taking spirometry testing to the next level. Features a 7” high-resolution touch-screen and a redesigned intuitive user friendly interface.
Free 5-Year Warranty with unlimited technical support if registered within 30-days of purchase.
Includes FREE online device training with certificate.
The Alpha Spirometer comes with:
- Vitalograph Device Studio
- Vitalograph Connect
- USB cable
- Ethernet cable
- Medically approved power supply with country specific plug
- Carry case
- Meets 2019 ATS/ERS standardization of spirometry update.
- Supports full feature Spirometry Testing and Bronchodilator Responsiveness
- Testing with over 50 available parameters.
- Utilising proven, highly accurate, robust, and stable flow measuring technology.
- Fast integral thermal printer – No PC required.
- Lowest running costs & environmentally friendly: no need for costly disposable sensors, turbines, spirettes or flow tubes.
- Save time & money on cleaning using Vitalograph BVFs with validated cross-contamination efficiency >99.999%, protecting the device, patient, and operator.
- Instant quality feedback using the latest test/session acceptability, usability and repeatability criteria.
- Automatic interpretation based on ATS/ERS & GOLD standards.
- Ensure accurate results with quick and easy calibration verification routines recommended by 2019 ATS/ERS spirometry guidelines.
- Fast evaluation of results using latest GLI spirometry predicted equations with LLN, %Pred and Z-scores. Other predicted equations are selectable.
- Direct connectivity with Vitalograph Device Studio to generate PDF reports and receive the latest firmware updates.
- Share test data easily with compatible Electronic Health Records (EHR) and
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems through HL7, GDT.
- Model: 6000
- Flow Detection Principal: Fleisch flow technology
- Essential Performance Test Limits: Flow accuracy ±10% or ±20 L/min, whichever is greater
- Volume Detection: Flow integration sampling @ 100Hz
- Maximum Displayed Volume: 10L
- Volume Accuracy: Better than ±2.5%
- Voltage/Frequency: Power supply: Input 100-240V, 50/60Hz, Output 12V, 1.5A, Battery: 7.2V, 2.2Ahr
- Performance Standards met or exceeded by Vitalograph Alpha: ATS/ERS 2019, ISO 23747:2015 & ISO26782:2009
- QA/GMP Standards: EN ISO 13485, FDA 21 CFR 820, SOR/98-282 & JPAL, MDSAP
- Dimensions: 204mm (length) x 253mm (width)
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Power Supply: 12V, 1.5A DC power supply, 7.2V, 2.2AHr NiMH battery