- Helps Diagnosis of nasal obstruction and the assessment of response to nasal provocation
- Measures nasal inspiratory flow for assessing nasal airway patency
- Plus/Minus 10% of reading or 10 L/min flow (whichever is the greater), with repeatability of plus/minus 5%
- In normal use it is expected that the PNIF unit will remain operational for 2 years
- Very easy product to use and to clean
The In-check PNIF meter can be used to quickly assess the patency of the nose. It uses a variable diameter tube calibrated directly in litres per minute, along with a low inertia indicator ring, whose position after an inspiratory manoeuvre clearly indicates the maximum flow achieved. It is used along with either a disposable or re usable mask, both of which are available in either small or medium sizes. A medium disposable mask is included with the unit when delivered.
These product consumables are also available:
- Disposable PNIF small masks
- Disposable PNIF medium masks
- Re-usable PNIF small masks
- Re-usable PNIF medium masks
Units can be ordered on a one off basis or in larger quantities, when discounted prices will apply.
Plus/Minus 10% of reading or 10 L/min flow (whichever is the greater), with repeatability of plus/minus 5%.