The Smell Identification Test™ [UPSIT] is our comprehensive 40-item test. It is the most reliable (test-retest r=0.94) and accurate olfactory test available. The worldwide standard for olfactory testing.
Provides an absolute indication of smell loss (anosmia; mild, moderate, or severe microsomia) as well as a relative indication based on age- and sex-related percentiles. Also provides an index to detect malingering. Norms from nearly 4,000 men and women spanning the entire age range are included. Available in 30+ languages.
For first time purchasers, we recommend the SIT™ Administration Manual, which includes scoring key in the inside front cover. Please contact us for details on this additional product.
Smell Identification Test Features:
- Percentile normative data based on thousands of subjects
- Complete assessment in 10-15 minutes
- High test-retest reliability
- Validated in hundreds of peer-reviewed studies
- Available in 34 languages
- Supported by hundreds of peer-reviewed papers