Smell Identification Test™ (UPSIT®)
Sensonics’ Smell Identification Test™, the commercial version of the University of Pennsylvania Smell Identification Test (UPSIT), is a 40-item, one-time use smell test.
Provides an absolute indication of smell loss (anosmia; mild, moderate, or severe microsomia) as well as a relative indication based on age- and sex-related percentiles. Also provides an index to detect malingering. Norms from nearly 4,000 men and women spanning the entire age range are included. Available in 30+ languages.
For first time purchasers, we recommend the SIT™ Administration Manual, which includes scoring key in the inside front cover. Please contact us for details on this additional product.
- Percentile normative data based on thousands of subjects
- Complete assessment in 10-15 minutes
- High test-retest reliability
- Validated in hundreds of peer-reviewed studies
- Available in 34 languages
- Supported by hundreds of peer-reviewed papers
Sign up for the latest news, events and offers from us:
*By signing up, you are consenting to the HCE Medical Group holding your data and contacting you.