Single Occupancy booth providing a controlled acoustic environment for efficient hearing screening.
This audiometer booth includes a range of useful features including a moulded internal seat and double glazed window.
Our Sound Booth has a number of user benefits:
- Complies with BS EN ISO 8253-1
- Supplied fully assembled or in ‘kit’ form
- The booth is fully mobile and is fitted with castors
- Will pass easily through most standard doorways
- Silent ventilation system
- Maintenance free internal LED lighting
- Moulded integral seat
- Foldable shelf and stainless steel jack panel (for connection to the audiometer)
- Ready to use within minutes of delivery
This unit is constructed from 53mm thick Noishield panels and is supplied with “maintenance free” sensor operated LED lighting and a moulded internal seat. A double glazed window giving a clear view of approximately 750mm high x 600mm wide is provided, the lower portion of the window has a frosted section. A folding audiometer shelf is fitted below the window.
The ceiling panel contains an all-in-one sensor operated ventilation system.
A 3000mm long drop cord with mains/12 volt transformer is provided for connection to a 220/240v mains power point. Beneath the window a pre-wired wired jack panel is provided containing 9 off 6.4mm jack sockets and one off USB port.
The booth is available in two configurations, Type 1 (right-hand hinge) and Type 2 (left-hand hinge).
Delivery to ‘kerb side’ or to ‘final position’ (subject to checking access) are both available.
- External: 710mm wide x 981mm deep x 1943mm high
- Internal: 604mm wide x 860mm deep x 1680mm high
- Net weight: 295kg
The overall dimensions of the booth are designed to fit through most standard door openings and the booth is fitted with casters to ensure complete mobility.
Sign up for the latest news, events and offers from us:
*By signing up, you are consenting to the HCE Medical Group holding your data and contacting you.