Our Sound Booth has a number of user benefits:
- Complies with BS EN ISO 8253-1
- Supplied fully assembled or in ‘kit’ form
- The booth is fully mobile and is fitted with castors
- Will pass easily through most standard doorways
- Silent ventilation system
- Maintenance free internal LED lighting
- Moulded integral seat
- Foldable shelf and stainless steel jack panel (for connection to the audiometer)
- Ready to use within minutes of delivery
This unit is constructed from 53mm thick Noishield panels and is supplied with “maintenance free” sensor operated LED lighting and a moulded internal seat. A double glazed window giving a clear view of approximately 750mm high x 600mm wide is provided, the lower portion of the window has a frosted section. A folding audiometer shelf is fitted below the window.
The ceiling panel contains an all-in-one sensor operated ventilation system.
A 3000mm long drop cord with mains/12 volt transformer is provided for connection to a 220/240v mains power point. Beneath the window a pre-wired wired jack panel is provided containing 9 off 6.4mm jack sockets and one off USB port.
The audiometer booth is typically supplied pre-assembled and just requires positioning and plugging into the mains before its ready to use.
The booth is available in two configurations, Type 1 (right-hand hinge) and Type 2 (left-hand hinge).
- External: 710mm wide x 981mm deep x 1943mm high
- Internal: 604mm wide x 860mm deep x 1680mm high
- Net weight: 295kg
The overall dimensions of the booth are designed to fit through most standard door openings and the booth is fitted with casters to ensure complete mobility.