The ASRA has a number of benefits to the user:
- Employs modern electronics, coupled with continually developing software, to provide a unique range of facilities in a user-friendly package, for progressive occupational health professionals
- Customer driven software upgrades are available annually to expand the features available and to ensure each ASRA is kept up to date
- Installation and training are included with UK deliveries at no extra cost and a comprehensive warranty and support package is available to ensure customers continue to enjoy the benefits ASRA offers, for years to come
Installation and training are included with UK deliveries at no extra cost and a comprehensive warranty and support package is available to ensure customers continue to enjoy the benefits ASRA offers, for years to come.
The ASRA main program provides:
- Automatic test routines following the British Society of Audiology recommendations for pure tone testing.
- Semi-automatic or manual test routines.
- Recall data calculation with operator override.
- Single or multiple pulse options.
- Audiograms can be stored locally on your PC or in a network location.
- Recall of stored results to screen for comparison with current test.
- A4 format printout of results.
- Option to merge data with user-definable letters.
- Adaption of test protocol to suit patient and operator.
- Wide intensity range (-20dB to +120dB) to allow accurate assessment for all age groups.
- Wide frequency range (125Hz to 12kHz) with 4 standard frequency lists. • Export of results data in a form suitable for all modern database software
The ASRA utility program adds:
- Production of recall lists showing name, ID number, audiogram date, recall date, and previous result categorisation for any period in the future.
- Production of test lists containing the same information but based on a previous time range and selected by audiogram date.
- Statistical analysis of audiograms found during any search sequence by category with the option to print it out e.g. annual statistics.
- Production of a Word mall merge file containing audiogram information selected by date and category to facilitate the generation of referral documentation.
- Trend analysis search which calculates annual loss figures to help identify those suffering accelerated hearing loss.
System description A full system comprises the Asra Classic Audiometer with earphones, patient response button, USB cable, a PC running Windows and printer. The computer has to have a free USB port, to link with Asra, but does not have to be physically beside it.
System options Asra can be supplied without the computer and printer if you already have a suitable unit available. It is equally at home with a stand alone notebook or desktop PC or a fully networked system.
||From 5 minutes 30 seconds
||Select from 125, 250, 500, 750Hz 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12kHz
|Hearing Level Range
||-20dB to +120dB
||Audiometry BS EN 60645, Electrical BS EN 60601, CE Marked
||Automatic Limitation of SPL
||27 x 6 x 28cm
If you have any questions about this product please contact us using the form below. A member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.